Gift presents for women: Hanger for scarves, shawls and scarves

A bit distracting you from the cosmetic theme and want to share my new "invention":) I like to love, something to do with their hands for the soul and good) at this time I decided to make some kind of a hanger for my scarves, shawls and scarves. The idea of ​​such hangers are not new, yet to Ikea in the Netherlands she liked me, but the possibility is put in a suitcase - was not, and we in Ukraine have not yet Ikey postorili ... But I never lost hope, and then I caught on YouTube video of Mary (marlibelulas) of her hobbies, where she also showed his interpretation ikeevskoy hangers. And I thought maybe I should try?

Gift presents for women: Hanger for scarves, shawls and scarves
The result looks like this is my tab before and after:)


Rather it was not convenient to store all your scarves on one hanger ...

To do this, I needed a board (I had a big box from a recent acquisition, and I decided it razderebanit my idea:), she also needs a hanger, scissors, pencil, ruler, compass, crochet and knitting yarns of different colors.


To get started, I made a ring as a template. Cut all of the ring, I wrapped threads.

Then each ring row by row, I was attached to the hanger by wrapping threads. And here's my fantasy:)


Photo: vitabloem.blogspot.com
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made