Gift presents: Printable sewing cards, kids craft ideas

  
Gift presents: Printable sewing cards, kids craft ideas
If you fancy having a go take a peek at the instructions below. Its soooo easy and I think it would make a neat little gift.

How to

To make your sewing cards you will need:
♥ A printer to print out this pdf. The pdf is a single page which contains all three designs pictured.
♥ Colored card
♥ Hole punch
♥ Wool
♥ Blunt needle
♥ Button or bead
1) Simply print pdf and cut out. I use pinking shears to cut out the ‘sun’ lacing card out but regular scissors are just fine!
2) Punch holes out (as pictured). I used a 1/8″ circle craft punch but a regular holepunch will work just fine.
3) Give your child a length of wool and a blunt needle and watch them go! If you don’t have a blunt needle to hand you could also use a pipe cleaner bent into the shape of a needle. If you have neither then you can simply wrap sellotape around the end of some wool.
4) I tied a button onto the end of the wool to act as a stopper.
If you have any problems leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to help.
WARNING: I would recommend you closely supervise your little one – even with a blunt needle.
Source: minieco.co.uk
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made