Beautiful and easy handmade cards: Stitched Valentine's Cards


It's almost Valentine's Day!

Beautiful and easy handmade cards: Stitched Valentine's Cards
Who wants to make some super cute and easy Valentine's?


I saw these a few years back *I think* in Parents magazine, but, alas, I could not find it on the web to provide a link. I had stored the idea in my memory for a time when my oldest child would be old enough to help. I may have jumped the gun a bit--at 3 1/2 years, she still couldn't quite do it, but we had fun together anyway. And they turned out super cute. I was going to line the insides with scrapbook paper, but she wanted to draw on the insides, so I let her. She had a great time drawing pictures of her relatives and writing her name. :)

So, ready to make some?

Step 1: Gather Supplies

The supplies are pretty basic: yarn, cardstock, a needle big enough to pull the yarn, and a heart (see below for the template I used).


Step 2: Punch holes


Step 3: "Sew" your yarn in



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made