Buttons arts: Amazing Button Crafts from Around the Web


A sheep that's cute as a button!  Hmm.  What pertinent information can I tell you about this sheep?  The buttons are sewn onto this lucious green fabric, as are the felt head (and ear).  The legs and outline are basic embroidery.  The frame measures 6 1/2 inches square.  You can hang it on a wall, or it also has tabletop-sitting capabilities...I spared no expense when selecting this frame for my loyal followers. 
Okay, here's how to enter:

1.  Leave one comment on this post.

2.  I'll close the giveaway at 6:30am (PST) on Wednesday, September 22nd..

3.  I'll use a random number generator to determine the winner.

4. I will notify the winner via email, so make sure that's available to me either through your blog or your Blogger profile or leave it in your comment.

5. I will ship internationally, so everyone's welcome to participate.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made