Crafts for home decor: Yarn Lamp Makeover

Mimi’s Lamp Makeover!
 Crafts for home decor: Yarn Lamp Makeover
 
Started with this:
The lamp base, the lamp shade, some yarn, an embellishment strip and spray paint…
and as you can see I love the colors.


After the paint dried I started to SPRAY glue the yarn horizontally all around the lamp shade. I sprayed as I went, little by little, section by section.
This step took me somewhere between 20 and 30 minutes…
If you do this project DON’T PANIC if you see glue all over the shade…
by the time you are done it will be all covered…
Cute, huh?
{Third}
I added the  pom-pom strip… You can find it at any fabric store.
I got mine at Wal-Mart with the yarn.
{ I love that the yarn has the three colors}
OK, back to the Tutorial…
So, all I did was to spray the glue carefully around the bottom edge of the shade to glue it…
{ Fourth }
It was time to sit back and enjoy the view…
So here it is


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made