Flower gifts: Halloween Lollipop Trees tutorial


  Flower gifts:  Halloween Lollipop Trees tutorial
These lollipop trees were so fun to make and SIMPLE! Whip up one or two, or THREE for your family in no time...they would be fun for so many occasions!
 You will need:
A few pots
Styrofoam Balls (domes would work too!)
Lollipops
Acrylic or Spray Paint
Vinyl or Contact Paper
 After applying 2 coats of acrylic black paint, I adhered my lettering. I used contact paper and my cricut to create the phrase.
 Then I simple placed the styrofoam ball on top of the pot and started poking in the lollipops. I found that it was easier to stick them in straight down, even when going around the sides of the ball, to avoid the lollipop sticks from getting stuck against each other inside of the ball.
 I went through over 200 lollipops and still needed more. So buy the BIG bag.
 I think they look so fun and festive in our entryway. The kids like them too.
 I always give my piano students a treat after their lesson. I think they will be eating off of these for a long time. That's a whole 'lotta dum dums!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made