Paper crafts for wedding: FREE TEMPLATE Wedding Card!

  Paper crafts for wedding: FREE TEMPLATE Wedding Card!I made this card for the Late Night Stampers "Bring on the Bling" Challenge! It's hard to see how shiny this is but the dazzling diamonds really sparkle!
As long as I was doing it I figured I would make the template to share with you guys! This is huge for me because that means I had to actually think about what I was doing first instead of just cutting as I go!

CLICK HERE to get the FREE TEMPLATE!

Here are the steps:
I printed out the template and cut the dress out of Bride Specialty Designer Series Paper. I centered the dress shape on the texture in the paper so it would be symmetrical. I cut out the extra pieces of the dress and put them on with a dimensional only at the bottom. I then used a two way glue pen to trace some of the swirls in the paper and add some dazzling diamonds.


I used a piece of 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon with a rhinestone brad in the center for the waist.


For the tux, I cut the outside and tie out of black paper. For the tux shirt I used the other pattern of Bride Specialty Designer Series Paper with the stripes. I used the mini rhinestone brads for buttons.


The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/4" so the dress and tux shirt can stick up and still fit in the envelope. I had it open in the middle instead of on the side and I put the dress over the opening to hide it. Both the dress and tux I put on with dimensionals.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made