Recycling ideas: gift for newborn, Baby Socks tutorial

First off, I’m very excited to to announce that we will be having a new baby girl in six weeks! Our four year old twins have been having a great time helping us get ready. We’ve been wanting to make some baby booties for weeks now, but haven’t gotten around to it. Then today, I thought I’d try just turning my old socks into baby socks. I was surprised how well it worked! And it took about 60 seconds to make them. Now I’ve got to find more socks! My wife thought they could make cute little baby gloves too. There are photos and instructions below if you want to try it out!
1 – Turn sock inside out, then using the diagram in the image, sew two seams down the sock. (My baby socks were about 4″ in length.)

2 – Cut out the two baby socks, making sure to leave some space around the seams from step one.
3 – Turn the two baby socks right side out. Done!

Source: madebyjoel.com
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made