Sewing patterns: Skinny Tie tutorial

Tutorial

Working at Neiman Marcus the Hubby has come to appreciate the {Skinny Tie}
Most of his ties are the traditional wide tie & he was wanting something new
He said to me the other day, "I want a hobby like you, I want to do something creative!"
I told him to look around the Blog-o-sphere for some "Man DIY's"
A few days passed, I walked into the living room & guess what I found...my husband...sewing...& ironing!!
The clouds opened & I heard angels singing, hallelujah!!
So proud of the Hubs & his craftiness!
Justin's DIY {Skinny Tie} Tutorial
Find yourself a good example tie (you can wing it if you don't)
Use a seam ripper to open your tie & position your template tie
Use a permanent marker & dot an outline of your template tie 
Cut your batting & equivalent proportions of the actual tie
Use and iron to smooth out the old creases in the tie
Make your new folds & set them with your iron
Sew your tie back together, making sure you don't go through the entire tie, just the back & the batting
Voila! Your very own skinny tie!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made