Unique jewelry making: Paperclip earrings tutorial



Unique jewelry making: Paperclip earrings tutorial

Long time ago I sow interesting handmade earrings. They were made out of paperclips. They looked really pretty. It wasn't like that I would weare office supplies. I decided that they are "must make", but, eventually, I completely forgot on them. Few days ago I tumbled on them again. This time, I didn't gave them time to disapire. I hope that you like my version.

Orginalne je napravila evie-s.com. Prekrasne su! / These are original ones made from evie-s.com. They are beautifull.


I što je najbolje, pokazati ću vam, korak po korak, kako možete napraviti svoje unikatne naušnice.

The best thing is that I will show you how to make unique earrings on your own.





 

Zalijepi čipku običnim ljepilom / Glue the lace with regular glue




I can't wait to get some white lace. Or creamy one...

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made