Unique scarf tutorial

No knit braided scarflette

 Free crochet patterns
The minute I saw the fragile snowflakes fluttering about this morning, I knew the "springlike weather" was just a tease and that this requires a nice pre-spring project.
I have had this tutorial on my mind for a long time and I am glad I made it.

Now, this is for all you non-knitters and non-crocheters out there. It doesn't mean that if you don't knit or crochet you cannot make yourselves a nice scarflette. It's so easy you'd wonder why you didn't make this earlier.

All you need is a couple of good braids. Actually I made five of them, but you can make more if you like. (And to be honest I cheated a bit and crocheted them because it was faster.) Here you also determine the length of your braids. I made them short (to resemble a choker) and I left the tassels. However you can make it as long as you like .




When the braids are ready sew them together.
I didn't say anything about no sewing :)



This is what it looks like finished.
All five braids sewn together.



Even out the tassels.



Now, this is for the closure.
I didn't include any buttons or ties because I had something else on my mind.
I divided the tassels into two equal parts and tied each piece at the base.



Then I tied them both below, leaving just a small hole through which
you are going to slip the other part of the scarflette.
I could have easily left an unsewn piece in the scarflette for the closure (i.e the hole),
but I liked it this way better.



There you go. Your own scarflette.



You can wear it with the closure at front.



Or at the side.

The project is easy and quick. You can even involve your children into this activity to make their own scarves and don't meddle with needles.
Source: thelittletreasures.blogspot.com
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made