Crafty jewelry: Itty Lovies Earrings and ring, Free crochet patterns

 

Crafty jewelry: Itty Lovies Earrings and ring, Free crochet patterns





This was the one thing that I was sorry to lose when I stopped selling my crocheted lovelies...



But now that I'm making a tutorial for my little itty lovies, I'm not so sad any more! :]

They are ridiculously simple to make... all they are: little crocheted circles hot glued to earring backs.

YEP.
that's it.



So if you are a crochet newbie and haven't checked out my circle tutorial, you may want to do that now.

Materials Needed:
Crochet thread [size 3]
Crochet needle [size G]
Scissors
Hot glue
Earring posts


You are going to follow my circle tutorial to a T...
The only difference is that you're going to do it with smaller thread and a smaller needle!



Crochet two circles:



Dab some hot glue to the back of the circle [I like to glue on the knot... looks cleaner]:



Attach posts:



And boom:



So easy, and so adorable.
I like them in every color.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made