Food gifts: The Millennium (Pancake) Falcon

The Millennium (Pancake) Falcon

millenium falcon pancake
Well, the AT-AT was such a hit that I decided to do another favorite, the Millennium Falcon :)
This one was a bit easier than the AT-AT, but the landing gear gave me a hard time. For the first attempt I think this came out pretty good though. I should probably add a small Chewie though, using chocolate batter of course.
Here’s a time-lapse video that I made, it shows how all the pieces go together. Overall cooking time was about 5-6 minutes. You can see that Ryan was there helping me in the kitchen :)The video cut off before I plated the Falcon, but all you need to do is set the parts on top of each other and you’re all set.

Making the Millennium Falcon Pancake

 




Makin' a giraffe pancake

Makin' a mouse pancake

Makin Flower Pancakes
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made