Gift presents for women: DIY Autumn leaf headband

 
Gift presents for women: DIY Autumn leaf headband
 
are you ready for the easiest DIY like…EVER?!
oh and did I mention, super cute?
I actually threw this together this morning (in under 10 minutes, now that’s what I’m talkin’ bout ;) to wear to the fall kick-off for our church’s youth group (I was asked to take some photos and watch the potato-themed fun).
Anyway, back to headband talk…
ready to make?
okay, lets go!

Here’s the supplies
Felt – I went a little crazy at the craft store the other day and got just about every fall color they had in stock (at 30cents a piece I was a biiiig spenda!)
Elastic – mine was an 1.5 inches wide, I think!
Thread
Scissors
oh and either a needle or a sewing machine
(I used my machine just so it’d be extra sturdy)
I just wrapped the elastic around my head to figure out the right size, you’ll sew it a tiny bit smaller (but not too small, nothing it more annoying than a super tight headband that keeps sliding off your head all day!)
cut out your leaf shapes in different colors!
sew your elastic ends (by hand if you don’t have a machine)
next just sew your leaves on!
I sewed the “hidden” ends first and then went over all 3 to make it extra sturdy.
All Done!

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made