Granny Square Purse: free crochet patterns

Done.
Finished.

Last time I showed you these squares.
They were so much fun to make.
You can find the tutorial here.
After I finished the squares (and stared at them lovingly for about three hours) I went on and crocheted them together to make two panels.
One panel has more yellow in it, the other one has more green tones.
AND, I’ve found out that by crocheting things together I can make the seams look so much neater.
Love that.
The last thing I made was a long strip that I used to join the panels with.
And again, I connected the panels and the strip by crocheting them together.
That’s a good thing to do.

Granny Square Purse: free crochet patterns
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made