Paper crafts : Halloween Spook Banner


Paper crafts : Halloween Spook Banner
Are you ready for Halloween? No, I’m not, but I did want to get started on my Halloween crafting so when it is time to decorate I’ll be ready. I decided to start with crafting a fun banner.

It’s made completely out of scrapbook paper which makes it easy and affordable. I started by cutting the paper in triangles measuring 5″x7″.


I free handed the faces then cut them out and used a glue stick to secure them to the triangles.

This is Frankenstein’s hair.

The details on the owl were added using a marker.

The cat’s whiskers and mouth were added using a pencil.

I pieced different colored paper together to make the candy corn.

And I tore off the top of the gray paper to make the ghost. I like his goofy face too.

I put the banner together using twine and clothespins. I really love working with paper. It’s been a while.

So my Halloween banner is ready. Now I’m putting it away until October (and finally painting the red wall).



Halloween Spook Banner
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made