Beaurtiful pictures for your home: Exact-o Art tutorial

  
Art can be so expencive, so I decided to make my own. I love google images. I did a search for wrought iron wall art and  found one I liked. I also did a search on owls and came across a picture I fell in love with. I printed the designs out and taped the edges to a black 12x12 scrapbook paper and cut out the negative space using an exacto knife.

Once I finished cutting out I removed the template and trimmed the edges and mounted it on a white paper.
  
For the tree, I cut out the positive space on white paper, mounting it on black.
The frames are 12x12 and I got them half off at Hobby Lobby.



Source: showtellshare.blogspot.com
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made