Unique gift for women: Paperclip Earings tutorial

 

Paperclip Earings

So here's what you need:
2 paperclips
earrings
floss
glue - use liquid stitch or tacky glue



Open all 3 sides of paperclips forming a triangle. Slide earring part onto paperclip.

Glue together ends of paperclip and begin wrapping floss around the
entire paperclip adding a dab of glue every so often.

Once you've covered the entire paperclip begin making the web like earring by wrapping in all different directions. On my next pair I would make sure to wrap long way in the beginning of wrapping. To finish it off I put a dab of glue at the top and wrapped the end around it multiple times.


This was so simple and took very little time to do. I love how they turned out and I'm so excited to wear them! I love earrings and these are so light weight you don't even notice they're there! I have plans to make more so I'll share those when I get them done! Enjoy!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made