ORIGAMI Ribbon Heart , video tutorial

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4010/4331449567_0d1557b7e5.jpg
This was pretty tricky to make, especially since some of the pictures in the tutorial are a tad misleading (thanks to light glaring off the shiney ribbons). I think I sat in my living room repeating the first 9-10 steps over and over again for an hour or so, because I couldn't slip the ribbon into the correct slot and the darned thing undid itself each time... D:

ORIGAMI Ribbon Heart , video tutorial

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/299/5/f/Origami_Ribbon_Heart_by_robinina110.jpg
So this is made of some shiny Christmas ribbon. = D it's into a heart, and made of 14 little "flower" units or whatever you want to call them.

this took a few hours all together over the course of a few days. I put the whole HEART shape thing together after I got home from school. So much work for such fragile ribbon.

It's about as big as the basket I made, about 4 inches high and 5 inches long. = D very nice for a Christmas present, eh?
deviantart.com
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Xteen handmade : Xteen hand made | sách đan móc | crochet
Copyright © 2011. xteen handmade - All Rights Reserved
Chúng tôi chuyên Mua bán đồ hand made Mua bán nguyên phụ liệu hand made Cảm ơn các bạn ghé qua
Chúng tôi luôn chào đón bạn cùng niềm đam mê hand made